Sunday, November 13, 2016

My Heroes

Bismillaah

A hero is usually someone who is very important for us. For me, mother and father were my heroes. But I can't talk too much about them since I was only with them for some years. There weren't many memories with them. Even though, deep in my heart they're so special for me. I love both of you so much. Thank you for everything you gave me. I am sorry that I couldn't do anything for you except praying to Allah, may Allah forgive all your sins and give you the best place in heaven. Aamiin ya robbal'aalamiin.

Besides my parents, teachers are also my heroes. When I have no one to ask or to tell a problem, there would be my teachers listening to me. Since my parents passed away, teachers replaced their position. So, I had many closed teachers. I assumed them as my teachers. Some of them are Mr Bisri (my junior high school teacher), Miss Widiyati, Mr Suhud, Mr Agus, Mr Thoyib, and Mr Manar ( my senior high school teachers).

Mr Bisri was wise, patient, humble, and full of care. He was just like my father. Miss Widiyati was as beautiful as my father. She was charming, intelligent, friendly, and wise as well. She taught me not only the subject at school but also how to speak in front of a lot of people. She was a muballighah. I learnt to be a daiyah from her. She was a popular muballighah.

Mr Thoyib was the same as Mr Bisri. But there's anything special that I could learn from Mr Thoyib. As he was a journalist, he used to encourage me to take a part at any writing competition, Indonesian and English. He would be beside me any time I needed help.

Mr Suhud, Mr Agus, and Mr Manar were just like my academic advisors. They taught and encouraged me to be the first and the best at any academic activities. Up to now, I still have contact with them and sometimes share many important things and information. They still think that I am their little girl at school.

Thank you my beloved teachers for everything you gave me. Only Allah can give you back more and better.
Jazakumullah khairan katsira.

No comments: