Saturday, May 27, 2017

A Writer To-be

Source: Google



Bismillah


Being a writer was not my dream. When I was a child, writing was just the way to express what  I felt, what I thought, and anything that I couldn’t share to others.  Then, I wrote it in my diary. Most of them were poems. I liked poems because I could hide my real feeling within the words.


                Writing and reading poems were my hobbies then. When I felt something wrong, I wrote a poem. So as when I fell in love and admired someone, I wrote a poem. From writing a poem, I became a poetry reader. I joined competition, and also appeared in some events.  Nevertheless, I never dreamt to be a writer; a poem writer. It was just a hobby.


                But it changed, when I see a writer community in Facebook. I didn’t know why I became interested in being a writer. I just thought that, some day, I wouldn’t be so strong to work at school. When that time comes, what I should do then? There will be something useful that I should do, although I’m not a teacher anymore. I think to be a writer is a good idea to be implemented.


                Here I’m now! In ODOP, one day one post. It’s a writers comumunity established by Bang Syaiha. I’m so lucky, Allah made me knew and joined this community. Here, I’ve met many great writers who are so kind to share their knowledge. For me, who was born (not yet) to be a writer, their sharing is very useful. They share not only their knowledge, but also their spirit and motivation. It helps me very much, especially when I’m lazy and have no idea to write.


                Maybe, I was born not to be a writer. But from now on, I have convinced myself that I have to be a writer. Being a writer, I can express what I feel and what I think about an issue or a problem. Being a writer, I can share something useful and, hopefully, meaningful to others.


 I know, it’s not an easy thing to do. There are still many things to learn and traverse. And the most difficult thing to do is to conquer my laziness. It’s the biggest obstacle. But, once again, I believe that, with Allah’s help and with my seriousness, in sya Allah, I become a writer. A wonderful writer. Aamiin ya robbal ‘aalamiin.

#onedayonepost

#tantanganMbaHiday

1 comment:

Fitriani Nurul Izzati said...

A wonderful writer ... Good luck Kakak