Thursday, October 6, 2016

VIP in My Life

Bismillaah

Since my parents passed away, I was brought up by my relatives. They were my elder brother and his wife, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles. Even though I didn't have parents anymore, I had many parents. Those whom I mentioned above were my new parents. They loved and took care of me and my brothers as their own children. So, I called them very important people in my life.

In this writing, I will tell about them one by one, in sya Allah. I do this to commemorate their kindness to me,  since I won't be able to pay back what they have done for me. May Allah bless them all and gives them much  more rewards in the world and in heaven. Aamiin ya robbal'aalamiin.

I begin from my elder brother. His name is Ilham Subagyo, but we call him Mas Giyanto. Since father and mother passed away, he replaced their roles as parents. Although he had his own children, he didn't mind to share his care with us, my brothers and me. Not only care, he also shared his time, money, and everything he had. He used to give what we needed without complaint.
As a teacher, he had no much money, but he was not stingy

Now, Mas Giyanto isn't here either. He and his wife have also passed away. Allahu yarham. May Allah loves them as much as they loved us. May Allah places them  in heaven. Aamiin.

2 comments:

Ciani Limaran said...

May Allah comply with your prayer, aamiin.

Nindyah Widyastuti said...

Aamiin ya robbal'alamiin. Thank you Mba Ciani.